Chasing Goals? Young Athlete's
Discover strength & speed
Discover Who is the Athlete program for?
BXSC YOUTH ATHLETE PERFORMANCE MEMBERSHIP
BXSC offers a junior membership (ages 12 – 18) that gives access to a personalised strength and conditioning sessions. It is through dedication to education and evolving as coaches that we are fortunate to be apart of the athletic journey of some of Bathurst’s finest athletes. Being Bathurst locals, we understand that a lot of young athletes in Bathurst are being injured regularly, burning out early and are lacking the physical preparedness to keep up with the sport they love competitively.
We are home to many of Bathurst finest athletes, from state/national swimmers, Western Rams players, state hockey and netball athletes etc.
OUR PROGRAMS & SESSIONS ARE CENTRED AROUND TWO THINGS:
- Injury Prevention: The prevalence of sporting injuries in Australia is very high among junior athletes. What we do better than anyone in the central west is create resilient robust athletes that perform under high stress. Of course, one can’t ultimately stop all injuries happening, but through our scientific principles, the chance of injury can be reduced by up to 60%.
- Optimise Performance: Improving your athlete at their sport and reaching their goals is the next priority. With a profound understanding of exercise science, we apply fundamental principles that we’ve utilised with athletes over 3+ years to help them not only run, jump, sprint and swim faster but help them win.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Supervised Coaching: Our smalls sessions proudly operate on a coach to athlete ratio of at least 1 coach to 5 athletes and are lead by very experienced and educated coaches that have worked in elite performance environments and understand how to position athletes to achieve their sporting goals.
- Semi Individual Programs: We have four separate programs going on in our groups, which focus on different levels and physical qualities. Your athlete joins one of these programs based on their level and capabilities and then progresses over time.
- Flexibility: Pay a weekly membership and bring your athlete to as many or as little sessions as you like. Put on hold as needed and leave and return when needed.
- Accepting & Fun Environment: All the athletes in these groups have a focus around being excellent at their sport and playing for years and years. Training around like-minded individuals furthers the experience.
WHAT OUR PROGRAMS ARE BASED ON:
Our head coach Kizz creates programs that have an emphasis on building a variety of physical qualities that are globally needed in sports environments to reduce the likelihood of injuries and optimise performance.
We believe that through optimising strength, power and speed we can facilitate efficient movement on the field and in turn improve performance. We build the athletes up through our progressions in our programs all the way from bodyweight movements to loaded barbells down the track. We believe that patience is key to youth development, no need to add weight too fast.
Agility, reaction time and basic running mechanics are worked on in each session, slowly but surely building up competency and proficiency.
Mobility is a constant focus in our sessions as we integrate various mobility movements during the movement prep, rest periods and cooldowns to help the athlete feel better, improve joint health, reduce their chance of injury and improve their movement quality.
No contract, max 3 sessions per week: $41.95
So what’s the first step?
1. BOOK A CONSULT WITH ONE OF OUR COACHES
This is where we find out all about you, your goals, your needs, your why and how we can better serve you. We movement assessment you and talk to you about the results and then discuss your new performance journey.
2. BOOK A FUNDAMENTALS OR INTRO PERSONAL TRAINING SESSION
These are mandatory before joining our membership, so we can teach you the proper movement principles that will serve you during your time with us. These are essential to you learning the basics of performance training and getting the most out it.
Athlete Fundamentals Package (2 x PT’s): $129